Eyes & Brows
You don’t have to be a contouring master to get great eyes. All you need is eye shadow in one or two flattering shades
1. Curling the lashes only takes seconds, but opens up the eyes a great deal. To get maximum curl, place your eyelash curlers as close to the base of your lid as you can without pinching. Give a quick squeeze and move the curlers to the middle of your lashes. Squeeze again and move them out a little farther. Give one more squeeze and your lashes should be nicely curled.
2. Prime your eyelids with a primer the apply an eye shadow colour close to your skin tone (Brown shades for darker skin tone and Gold shades for lighter skin tone)
3. Define your brows and highlight the brow bone to define the brows (light gold for lighter skin tone and dull gold for medium to dark skin tone)
4. For a flawless eyeliner look, gently hold the outer corner of your eye with one finger as you draw on your line with pencil or liquid liner.
5. Before you apply any foundation or powder, use your facial moisturizer and then apply your foundation primer. This will help foundation and powder go on more smoothly.
6. Dust your entire face with a fluffy powder brush in a loose, pressed or translucent shade that closely matches your skin tone
If you love your lips and want them to be the focal point of your face, you have numerous ways to highlight them.(Dark lipsticks make the lips appear smaller, while light lip colours give the illusion of larger lips)
7. Light-coloured lipsticks don’t need the careful application that dark colours call for in order to look neat and professional. If you don’t have a lot of time to spend on your lips, swipe a pale colour across your lips and follow
up with lip gloss.
8. To make a dark lip colour last longer, line and colour your lips in first with a lip liner in a matching shade. Then apply lipstick.
Some women are especially perplexed when it comes to blush. They may wonder how best to apply it and which colours are most flattering. To avoid that clown look, try these tips:
9. To figure out where blush should go, smile a big smile to identify the apples of your cheeks. Place blush on the fullest part of your cheeks and blend well and outward. You want a soft, rosy glow that imitates slightly flushed skin.
10.Rosy blush flatters almost all skin tones
By: Yinka Adekogbe (Total Celebrity Makeover)
Photo credit : Detrice Fusion, beautylish.com, africanhadithi.com
This article is the property of mytrinity magazine and should not be copied or reproduced without the consent of the editor as its copy right protected.